COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. The Firm may collect PII about you when you voluntarily choose to disclose such information to us, directly or indirectly through a representative. For example, you may disclose PII to us during retention or engagement. However, the Website does not request PII or require the input of PII at any time, nor does the Website seek to collect any payment information from any visitors or clients of the Firm. If you are asked by the Website to submit PII or payment information, the request is false, not representative of Sarah W. Anderson or the Firm, and should be considered malicious in nature. Immediately leave the website and if able, please consider alerting Sarah W. Anderson at Sarah@LegallyCyber.com about your experience.
2. Using Google Analytics, the Website collects certain information about its visitors. The Website may record your IP address, the times and dates of such visits, general location information, ISP, language preferences and other similar device and usage information that may be available.
The Website is NOT directed to children or individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. Individuals under eighteen (18) should consult with their parent or legal guardian about the use of this Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
The Website uses the information that it collects through Google Analytics to better select content for the Website and Blog, as well as to improve the Website to better suit the needs of Firm clients and prospective clients. The Firm will only use your PII for a legal and legitimate purpose.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Firm will not rent, trade, or sell your PII, nor will we share it with third parties, outside of the Firm, for marketing purposes. PII will only be shared under the following circumstances on an “as needed” and “minimum necessary” basis:
2. Government and/or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency; tax authorities; regulators;
3. Required by law (court order, subpoena);
4. As part of any merger, sale and transfer of assets, acquisition, or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event, including due diligence performed before the event when due diligence is permitted by law; and
5. Where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against the Firm, comply with legal processes, enforce or administer our agreements and terms, or for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property or safety of the Firm and its clients.
3. Subject to the local laws of your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights regarding personal information we have collected about you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights provided under local law in your jurisdiction, please send us an email at Sarah@LegallyCyber.com.
· The Firm takes reasonable measures to protect PII from unauthorized access, misuse, loss, modification or disclosure. Unfortunately, despite such measures, no data transmission is always secure. Please always be cautious.
· Any information you send the Firm over the Internet (through email or Website) is done at your own risk. The Firm is not and will not be liable for disclosures of your PII due to errors in transmission, networks that we do not control, or unauthorized acts of any third-party.
· The Firm will keep your PII until such a time that we no longer expect to need to use it for any legal and legitimate purpose and otherwise in accordance with all applicable laws. The Firm will take reasonable steps to securely dispose of PII in accordance with its professional obligations.
· If you would like to review the PII we have collected about you or request that we update or delete it, please contact the Firm at Sarah@LegallyCyber.com;
· As stated herein and on the Disclaimer tab, please do not send any PII through the Website and transmission of PII does not form an Attorney-Client Relationship. Please see the Disclaimer tab on the Website for additional information.